POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Challenge - Petra : Re: Challenge - Petra Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Challenge - Petra
From: Saadat Saeed
Date: 10 Sep 2000 02:16:36
Message: <39bb2744@news.povray.org>
it is almost there.... but the sand is more Red and the structures inside
Petra are AMAAAAZZZZIIIIINNNNNG!

I was breathless all the while... I have pictures up to the dead sea... but
then my camera dies on me (I accidently dipped it into the dead sea) and
when we went to Petra... NO camera..................

Anyway..If anyone is going for a vacation do stop by at Jordan to see Petra
(But